Oh, and remember to allow the instances to talk to eachother, etcd needs to talk on port 4001 and 7001 for internal communication.
- Go to https://dashboard.zetta.io/project/access_and_security/
- Click "Create Security Group".
- Name it "CoreOS", set description to "Internal Communication".
- Click "Manage Rules" next to the newly created group.
- Click "Add Rule".
- Rule: Custom TCP Rule
- Direction: Ingress
- Open Port: Port
- Port: 4001
- Remote: Security Group
- Security Group: CoreOS (Current)
Repeat the last step above and add a rule for port 7001 as well.
If you have allready created your CoreOS instances, click "Edit Security Groups" on the Instance-overview to add this policy to your instances. If not, create new instances that also includes this policy.